- Seasonal Products
- Above Ground Pools
- Automatic Pool Cleaners
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Commercial Equipment
- Pool Safety Equipment
- Hot Tubs & Spas
- Spa Hot Tub Equipment
- Marquis Hot Tubs & Spares
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Filters
- Swimming Pool Fittings
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Swimming Pool Ladders
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Pool Liners
- Pool Plumbing
- Swimming Pool Pumps
- Swimming Pool Reels
- Swimming Pool Spares
- Tools of the Trade
- Goggles by Zoggs
- Toys & Games
- Innovation & High-Tech
- Swim Currents & Jets
- Swimming Pool Air Domes
- Growing trees from pools!
The Loop-Loc II super dense mesh swimming pool safety cover not only protects your swimming pool but it offers you the peace of mind that children or animals are safe playing near the water. You'll probably never need a pool cover strong enough to support the weight of "Bubbles," the African elephant but imagine how safe you'll feel owning the only pool cover that's proven it can: the one and only LOOP-LOC Safety Swimming Pool Cover!
Besides it's world renowned reputation for quality, tradition of durability, reliability and trusted performance, we've got many reasons for you to insist on a genuine Loop-Loc Safety Pool Cover for your pool.
A solid pool cover looks innocent enough when you first install it it but after the first rain, it turns into an ugly, messy, slimy monster that inhabits your garden all winter long. These type of swimming pool safety covers allow rainwater to collect on top, along with dirt, debris, leaves and many living creatures from algae to frogs to squirrels. The result is a mess that requires frequent pumping, maintenance and cleaning throughout the winter plus a heavy duty clean when re-opening the pool in Spring time which not only can be hazardous but will be an eyesore too. A child, pet or wild animal wandering onto a solid cover which hasn't been looked after can become trapped as water rushes to the point of their depression on the cover. Slippery algae and / or tearing of the swimming pool cover could make an escape difficult.
A Loop-Loc swimming pool safety cover is different. It's made of a fine mesh polypropylene that allows rain water and snow melt to pass slowly through. Before putting the cover on for the winter, the water level is lowered 12-18" (30cm-45cm) to allow for the winter buildup of precipitation. The tight weave of the almost indestructible fabric keeps out all but the very finest dust. Dirt and debris blow away, so the cover always stays dry and neat looking...no slimy monster. This type of cover is designed to stay taut mirroring the exact shape of the pool with stainless steel springs and solid brass anchors that screw down flush to deck level when the cover is not in use. A dry, taut cover that never needs pumping and will support the weight of an elephant is a lot safer for children (& elephants) to be around. Now made with the new Loop-Loc Mesh II material! A new denser weave that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. It's the perfect choice for customers who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one of it's kind protection that the only pool cover proven safe and strong enough to support your pet elephant can provide!
Built super-strong and securely anchored into the deck, Loop-Loc puts an unbreakable "lock" on your pool to protect your family. And only Loop-Loc comes with the patented "SAFEDGE AND GAPGUARD" child safety intrusion barriers, along with patent pending Secure-A-Gap, Aqua-Loc Zipper treatment, and Cable-Loc treatment. These treatments close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the covers edge, so there's no way children or pets can slip through! And Loop-Loc's exclusive Computer Aided Design assures a perfect, custom fit for any shape or size pool. A Loop-Loc always stays tight, clean and beautiful on your pool.
Loop-Loc pool covers are so well made that they come with a Twelve year warranty. You'll never have another sleepless night wondering what's crawling on (or under) your pool cover, if the pool is safe from unauthorized use or if playful children are safe around it and no more mess in the garden. Once the Loop-Loc pool cover goes on, there's nothing more to do.
As you can see, this Loop-Loc safety cover is very strong and durable. One of the most frequently asked questions is how they differ from the standard and criss cross winter debris covers. Although the Loop-Loc can be purchased as an upgrade to the criss cross winter debris as they do carry similar benefits (keep debris out of the pool) the main and underlying difference between them is that the Loop-Loc has been tested and certified by the French and American safety authorities as being a genuine swimming pool safety cover. The standard and criss cross winter covers have not and they wouldn't be accredited as having this attribute to be sold as a safety cover. Aspects Pools sell and use most covers available but we (and our customers) find Loop-Loc the best available. There are a few imitations of this cover but only a Loop-Loc performs like a Loop-Loc. This safety mesh pool cover is the top of the range, and we have got 14 reasons why. Insist on the best for your pool and your children.
Only a Loop-Loc Performs like a Loop-Loc: Here are 14 Reasons Why:
1) Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through
2) Loop-Loc is so durable, it's backed by a 12-year pro-rata warranty...and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance
3) Loop-Loc is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap
4) Loop-Loc blends beautifally into any garden, with your choice of standard spring green or three optional designer colours
5) Loop-Loc's patented SAFEDGE® and GAPGUARD® Child Safety Intrusion Barrier closes the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover's edge.
6) The polyester bonded thread used in Loop-Loc covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
7) Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give these covers an incredibly high break strength.
8) We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel spring for superior weight-bearing capacity.
9) Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
10) We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
11) We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
12) Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
13) Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material - not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
14) The large X-tacking on Loop-Loc straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
Loop-Loc is by a long way the strongest mesh safety cover but it is not indestructible.
If you have a loose unstable area the installer must use anchoring pipe to maintain tension over prolonged periods. If more than 35% of the anchoring pipe is in a loose, unstable area then it should be set into concrete footings.
Rough, chipped, loose & uneven coping stones must be padded by the installer to prevent premature wear.
Please ensure you speak to the team regarding the small additional costs these treatments entail. Correct specification at the beginning will ensure years, if not decades of dependable service & protection.
|Prices From||£1.54 Per Sq.Ft|